Friday, January 10, 2014

Outside and In...

 No she is not praying over the snow....  She found a boot print and was bringing it to show me.
 Then I realized Angela was sleeping in the background.
 finally awake and some action shots
 Climbing the hill together.
 At the top,
 in the middle,
 putting on the brakes.
 Kaylee wanted to try it by her self.
 Starting was good
 but she just couldn't get on right.
 Here she tried to talk me into taking the sled up for her.
This time she got it perfect.

THE PROJECT
 Some of you saw the closet that used to be here.  For those of you who did not you will have to imagine.  Looking at the top of the picture you can see where the closet came to (almost as wide as the empty space)
 This is the base I made for the Entertainment center.  
The sides were given to us by nice folks in our ward.
 as you can see from the bottom of the picture all the cement is the size of the
 closet which was strange for the middle of a wall in a small room like this.
 After a good night sleep and some mess making,
 I put in the main shelf.  I also had to cut the front of the base 
so we could still get to the Sump Pump.

 I stained it with what I thought might work and look ok,
 But the color was off.
but a little sanding and an other coat latter,  Just lovely!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment