Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NIGHTMARE on SPRUCE STREET

This is only for those who know that all of these cobwebs have been destroyed. I took a Shop vac to them the moment I set down the camera.












But I couldn't help myself I had to have some proof of how scary it was down there.













Most unfortunately the camera washes most of the spiderwebs out. Too much light to see them really well.





This will illustrate a little better how bad it was.
Toby was "fishing" for spiders and you can see her fishing pole in the film.
Brett has also installed the shower that is in the box on the floor. So even that part has been cleaned up a little. He has also hooked up the washer and dryer that you see in the back ground so the basement is starting to come together.

1 comment:

  1. That is so nasty!!! I won't go in to that basement until someone else cleaned it! I am glad you are braver than I am.

    I hope you are finally getting settled and able to enjoy your new home.

    ReplyDelete