Friday, May 28, 2010

Toby Takes


Mom was sitting in the computer room setting up our garbage account when she turned to her self and said self the kids are being way too quiet. So Mom got up and went in search of the little rascals. I found them in my room on my bed taking pictures/Video with my camera. These are the results of that picture shoot.



Hope you enjoy these very short films..... Needless to say these are only the longest 6. There were almost 20 that were less than 5 sec each that I didn't bother putting on. However, she is getting the hang of it and Mom is putting her camera on a higher shelf. If you listen the rd to last film Kaylee is saying "Camera camera".

1 comment:

  1. These are great! When Kaylee started speaking it really surprised me! What was Toby standing on to get the elevation on some of those shots? She is a star!

    ReplyDelete