Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Snow and Fire

 This was to document that it snowed on my Lilacs. Notice the beautiful blooming trees behind the neighbors house?

 This is of the snow and the cherry blossoms.
 Wood pile
 Close up.
 Wood bins Brett made for us to store firewood in.  I did the paint job.  
 The Elders helped us split the fire wood.
 Brett moving all the pieces to the wood box.
 Go workers Go!!!
The evidence that we worked hard...
Sorry it is fuzzy but we didn't have much light left and the bugs were trying to eat us alive.

3 comments:

  1. I am quite impressed. Great work!! Love the foliage as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! I remember a few of those wood days. And I think of many more in connection with Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How resourceful you all are! :)

    ReplyDelete